Terms and Conditions
The Client agrees that any use of the Agency’s services constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions below.
1. Privacy - we take the privacy of our clients very seriously, and warrant that any personal information provided by the client is strictly confidential and will not be forwarded to a third party.
2. This agreement comes to an effect from the date the cleaner starts working for the client and shall be terminated at any time - subject to a seven days notice, should the client wishes to end the Agency's services.
3. The client should supply all cleaning materials and equipment in full working order. Clean Impact cannot be held responsible for unsatisfactory cleaning result, if the cleaning materials and equipment are missing, not safe to use or inoperative.
4. Any arrangements made between the client and the cleaner, regarding the access to the property are entirely at the client’s discretion. Clean Impact cannot be held responsible for any loss of keys.
5. We require 24 hours notice for any changes and cancellations. Full payment is required on late cancellations, changes or when the cleaning operatives cannot gain access to your premises on the allocated day and time due to:
5.1 Denied access by a concierge/porter
5.2 No one is at home to let them in
5.3 Unable to open the door/s with client's keys
6. All quotes provided are based on previous estimates for similar properties. A degree of flexibility may be required, when such estimates are involved.
7. Clean Impact will use every care to accomplish a satisfactory service for the tasks specified by the client with reasonable skill and in a professional manner. If, for any reason you are unhappy with the service or have a complaint, you should contact us and we will do our best to help.
8. Any complaints must be brought to our attention within 24 hours. No claims will be entertained after the above time limit.
8.1 Clean Impact insists that when End of Tenancy, One-Off, Spring or Move In/Out cleans are undertaken, the client or its representative must be present at the time of job completion to inspect the property, thus allowing the cleaner to make any necessary corrections immediately.
9. The client should make sure that all fragile, highly valuable items, as well as items of sentimental value such as: art, antiques, jewellery must be secured in a safe place, and not lying around.
10. The client is responsible for paying the cleaner directly. The full amount should be given to your cleaner on the day of the cleaning visit, unless an alternative payment method has been previously agreed.
11. Accounts not settled remain payable in full. Clean Impact reserves the right to charge interest on overdue payments from the due date until payment is met in full. Those charges may accrue late interest at 2% of the outstanding balance per week, or the maximum rate permitted by the law, whichever is lower.
12. The client must not engage the cleaner’s services without Agency’s consent, nor pass on her/his details to a third-party that result in engagement or employment, as this will be a direct breach of this agreement.
13. Clean Impact selects and screens all applicants thoroughly, however we cannot be liable for any misrepresentation to the agency by the applicants.
14. Clean Impact reserves the right to modify or revise all or part of these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.